What's a typical day like for you?

Good morning Hugging 

What would you say a typical day is like for you? 

Do you work? Go to college or university?

Or like me, do you stay home, all day every day, seemingly for the rest of your life?

Ok I'm depressing myself now.

Thanks to mental health and some physical health problems as well my life has become an endless circle of more less staying at home, usually in my room. I go out sometimes but not for long. My home is my safe space.

At home I'll usually listen to music, watch films and TV series, read, play with my toys, brush my hair and that's pretty much it.

Thinking about it I often wonder why I'm here. It's not really the sort of life I imagined for myself. I thought by now I might have a friend, husband, kids... I definitely thought I would be working by now.

But for now... For the foreseeable this is my future.

How's a typical day for you?

Parents
  • Provided it's a day off (e.g. weekend), well, uh, sitting in front of the computer, mostly. Sometimes going out, some of those times getting more books (and acting like an unsure nerd while browsing through the, I have to admit, pretty limited selection of the only bookshop that I know that sells English books.) There simply is not much else to do.

• Sounds good to me. I like books though, I spend a lot of time reading if my eyes aren't too painful.

I also own a computer but it rarely gets used. I do all my browsing and video watching on my phone, which more less is like a computer, just smaller and a lot more convenient.

• Sounds good to me. I like books though, I spend a lot of time reading if my eyes aren't too painful.

I also own a computer but it rarely gets used. I do all my browsing and video watching on my phone, which more less is like a computer, just smaller and a lot more convenient.

Children
No Data