What Did You Do Today, The 25th Or Christmas?

Hello,

What did you do today? Did you celebrate Christmas with friends and family or maybe it was all too much and you needed to escape? I went out litter picking and collected twelve bags out on the moors. I met a friend who was cycling so that was nice and another couple who were out to see family so I had chance to chat. I had no stress or people arguing or children screaming over presents so was happy. 

Parents
  • I hope you had a great day. So nice of you to do litter picking, I normally do this on New Year's Day as at the bottom of my road drivers leave beer cans there.

My Christmas was a good one, I got some books and a giant bear, we all enjoyed Christmas dinner, I watched the Big Bang Theory Christmas Specials, did karaoke and was able to go for an afternoon walk. It was a good day.

• I hope you had a great day. So nice of you to do litter picking, I normally do this on New Year's Day as at the bottom of my road drivers leave beer cans there.

My Christmas was a good one, I got some books and a giant bear, we all enjoyed Christmas dinner, I watched the Big Bang Theory Christmas Specials, did karaoke and was able to go for an afternoon walk. It was a good day.

Children