How to get my to understand

Hi my name Rachel and I’m on the spectrum my boyfriend is also on the spectrum. Basically we could be having a conversation on WhatsApp and he will just disappear mid conversation not just for a few minutes it could be over an hour. I get really frustrated by this and I find it extremely rude. I have tried and tried and tried to get him to understand but we just end up arguing about it. He says he busy with his dad or he over a friends and I just say to him why couldn’t you have told me this instead of leaving me hanging that triggers my anxiety. How can we resolve this I have tried talking to him about this so many times but I just can’t get through to him. Has anyone got advice I would really appreciate it. 

Parents
  • I have no advice to offer you Rach91, but I can understand your frustration and why you consider it rude. If the conversation needs to end because he suddenly needs to do something, can your boyfriend not send a simple message along the lines of, "Sorry, got to go. Will try to message later"?

• I have no advice to offer you Rach91, but I can understand your frustration and why you consider it rude. If the conversation needs to end because he suddenly needs to do something, can your boyfriend not send a simple message along the lines of, "Sorry, got to go. Will try to message later"?

Children
No Data