deleating old threads.

Just to be clear if I read the latest moderators note corectly they are saying all threads older than 3 years are going to be deleated. Not locked. Deleated.

I don't belive anyone asked for that inspite of what the note says about listening to feedback. I can only assume it has nothing to do with feedback and more to do with reducing load on the servers.

I think a lot of people probably missed this detail in the note so it was worth mentioning.

Parents
  • I just read the Upgrading the online Communiy to a New and Much Improved Platform post aand idk how I feel about it. 

The 3 year thread thing first of all.

But also I hope they are just fixing the email noticfications problem because I dont want the forum to get all super fancy or anything, I like it how it is. I dont even care if there are email notifications because I like the insite ones better.

I really didnt like when the site was down a few days ago so I hope its a quick update. And I dont want to have to update my password either.

They probably know what their doing though...

• I just read the Upgrading the online Communiy to a New and Much Improved Platform post aand idk how I feel about it. 

The 3 year thread thing first of all.

But also I hope they are just fixing the email noticfications problem because I dont want the forum to get all super fancy or anything, I like it how it is. I dont even care if there are email notifications because I like the insite ones better.

I really didnt like when the site was down a few days ago so I hope its a quick update. And I dont want to have to update my password either.

They probably know what their doing though...

Children
No Data