How do i carry on anymore

I am a full time carer for my adult daughter who has autism.  I feel completely drained and unable to cope anymore. I really can't do this anymore. 

Parents
  • Hello 90802, I am Number.

I'm autistic and find myself needing more detail in order to be of any potential help to you and/or your daughter.  Can you summon the energy to provide more details?  I would very much like to help you somehow....if I can.

All I can say (that might be helpful to you at this moment) is that I have found myself UTTERLY buggered in all respects in the past....convinced that the " end was nighe".....and yet, here I am (at stupid o'clock) hoping to help you!?!  I survived.

Never loose hope......things change.

If you can provide more info, I would love to help....if you can't (or don't), I wish you the very best of luck.

Kind regards

Number

• Hello 90802, I am Number.

I'm autistic and find myself needing more detail in order to be of any potential help to you and/or your daughter.  Can you summon the energy to provide more details?  I would very much like to help you somehow....if I can.

All I can say (that might be helpful to you at this moment) is that I have found myself UTTERLY buggered in all respects in the past....convinced that the " end was nighe".....and yet, here I am (at stupid o'clock) hoping to help you!?!  I survived.

Never loose hope......things change.

If you can provide more info, I would love to help....if you can't (or don't), I wish you the very best of luck.

Kind regards

Number

Children
No Data