How do i carry on anymore

I am a full time carer for my adult daughter who has autism.  I feel completely drained and unable to cope anymore. I really can't do this anymore. 

Parents
  • Although I’m not a carer I did have a spell for a year or so. My father had an aneurism and a stroke a few years ago. He wasn’t supposed to survive but made a good recovery and needs little help anymore. That said he had to learn to walk, talk, eat and many other things. I wasn’t full time caring but even when I wasn’t with him it was very difficult. I don’t cope well with things like that as I’m over empathetic. It must be so hard for you and I’m really sorry to hear you are struggling. Is there anyway you can get some rest bite with family giving you some time out to recharge? I must tell you though…. What you are doing for your family member is truly amazing and you should be so proud of yourself 

• Sorry should just add to that. Keep talking to people on here, they are extremely helpful and trust me it really does help give some temporary relief to just talk about things from time to time. 

• Sorry should just add to that. Keep talking to people on here, they are extremely helpful and trust me it really does help give some temporary relief to just talk about things from time to time. 

Children
No Data