Does anyone give a?

I'm 36 years old and have no friends, I do not see the point in this life. All I see around me are hypocrites and vile demons who have no souls. I was beaten up by two drug dealers recently for flirting with their "girls" who they control; i. e. they are pimps as well. People in this world are vile, in many instances. I am extremely isolated and people refuse to allow me to use their charity services or whatever else because I drink heavily even though I meditate for 6 hours a day and admire Gandhi, Buddha and all the Hindu Gods as well as the Abrahamic God too. I go in pubs sometimes and pull out a paperback book and read it. I am a civilised and decent man. It seems to me all life is, is pain.

Parents
  • I'm glad you have returned as I presumed you were no longer with us.

You can buy drugs online these days.  So I would suggest you learn how to do that. That will keep you away from lairy people.

You are a civilised and decent man and there are other people like that in the world too. Although it can be hard to find them at times. And of course, if you have  Autism it's ever harder to find your soulmates in the world.

People here remember you and value you. So at least there's that.  I'm always shocked when I return to the forum my own self that people have missed me.   I think autists have characteristics that are recognised and admired by other autists. But it's also possible to meet NT's who will admire you for who you are.

• I'm glad you have returned as I presumed you were no longer with us.

You can buy drugs online these days.  So I would suggest you learn how to do that. That will keep you away from lairy people.

You are a civilised and decent man and there are other people like that in the world too. Although it can be hard to find them at times. And of course, if you have  Autism it's ever harder to find your soulmates in the world.

People here remember you and value you. So at least there's that.  I'm always shocked when I return to the forum my own self that people have missed me.   I think autists have characteristics that are recognised and admired by other autists. But it's also possible to meet NT's who will admire you for who you are.

Children
No Data