Christmas night out

Just back from my work’s Christmas night out. Feeling very deflated. Watching everyone dancing and having fun, I felt like an alien or a ghost. Totally uninvolved with what was going on. And now I probably won’t speak to another human except a supermarket worker until January Worried

Life shouldn’t be this way. I deserve better.

Parents
  • That must have been exhausting but well done for going mate. The preschool I work at had a Christmas party on Thursday, I couldn't bring myself to go to it, that upset me I didn't even though I know it would have been an awful experience for me.

Life shouldn't be this way but unfortunately it's the nature of autism. I hope you're okay. You do deserve better, we all do. Hang in there.

• That must have been exhausting but well done for going mate. The preschool I work at had a Christmas party on Thursday, I couldn't bring myself to go to it, that upset me I didn't even though I know it would have been an awful experience for me.

Life shouldn't be this way but unfortunately it's the nature of autism. I hope you're okay. You do deserve better, we all do. Hang in there.

Children
No Data