How do you spend your life?

1. I'm a late diagnosed autistic woman and I don't know how to spend my life day to day. I don't know what to do or how to start I dont understand how people decide what they're going to do apart from jobs which you have to do. I'm living in a city and grew up in the country, I've had lots of jobs but I'm unemployed right now for the first time since I was about twelve. I have lots of interests but they just don't excite me right now I don't feel anything for them. Most days I wake up and I feel really anxious because I just don't know what to do. I have no plans no obligations and no desire to do the things I used to like. I'm worried that I'm burnt out because that's what that sounds like but I don't know how to make myself feel better. I think if someone instructed me, I can do things for them but I don't have any instructions for myself. Like if my job demands me to go to Greece I can easily do it but if I have a month off nothing will ever happen. Does anyone relate to this? Or know what to do? 
Parents Reply Children