What am I supposed to do?

I'm finding it difficult to manage with housework, Zoom and Hope. Yet my house is still a mess.

I'm supposed to enjoy life, yet I can't see a way out. Now, I'm jealous of those who drink, smoke and toke. They can manage their nerves, that way.

Warning to Kids. Medication makes your skin crawl, over time. Suddenly the demons, in your head, attack.

Parents
  • Mate - sorry to hear that you are feeling things are difficult at the moment.

Life is hard.....and at the moment, the general "vibe" of people I encounter is pretty negative, depressed and scared.  Don't underestimate how much this "vibe" can compound your domestic struggles.  It isn't necessarily that you are struggling with what you have in your micro-environment around you, it could be that the "bigger picture" is starting to impact you too.  I get this a fair bit....I have to be careful to separate out my thoughts quite carefully to prevent overwhelm.

Also, I am pretty certain that those who do drink, smoke and toke have AT LEAST an equal burden to carry.  If these things do alleviate short-term stresses, in the medium term they generate their own aggravations quite quickly....and in the long term, they CERTAINLY can cause real and serious problems.  Defo not the solution mate....in my humble opinion and experience.

Don't panic !!

There is a good chance that the problem is not with you and Hope mate......its the rest of them !!!!!!!!

Please find yourself some banging and happy tunes from that extensive collection of yours today....and rock-out live a diva.

Very best wishes for a happy day.

• Mate - sorry to hear that you are feeling things are difficult at the moment.

Life is hard.....and at the moment, the general "vibe" of people I encounter is pretty negative, depressed and scared.  Don't underestimate how much this "vibe" can compound your domestic struggles.  It isn't necessarily that you are struggling with what you have in your micro-environment around you, it could be that the "bigger picture" is starting to impact you too.  I get this a fair bit....I have to be careful to separate out my thoughts quite carefully to prevent overwhelm.

Also, I am pretty certain that those who do drink, smoke and toke have AT LEAST an equal burden to carry.  If these things do alleviate short-term stresses, in the medium term they generate their own aggravations quite quickly....and in the long term, they CERTAINLY can cause real and serious problems.  Defo not the solution mate....in my humble opinion and experience.

Don't panic !!

There is a good chance that the problem is not with you and Hope mate......its the rest of them !!!!!!!!

Please find yourself some banging and happy tunes from that extensive collection of yours today....and rock-out live a diva.

Very best wishes for a happy day.

Children
No Data