What am I supposed to do?

I'm finding it difficult to manage with housework, Zoom and Hope. Yet my house is still a mess.

I'm supposed to enjoy life, yet I can't see a way out. Now, I'm jealous of those who drink, smoke and toke. They can manage their nerves, that way.

Warning to Kids. Medication makes your skin crawl, over time. Suddenly the demons, in your head, attack.

Parents
  • Can you watch tv on a mobile device while doing chores?  I put headphones on and put my iPad in a stationary position in the kitchen.   Then I get absorbed in the film or programme while preparing food or cleaning.  
    I overthink.  I hyperfocus cleaning or any other superficial thing beyond need.  I use the visual distraction of tv to reduce the hyper effect of the visual disturbance involved in the mess.  This hyper negative reaction is probably due to sensitivity issues in autism.

i use noise cancelling headphones for hoovering. 

executive function issue?   Autism needs different tricks. 
    allow minimum work to start with.

do one millisecond of housework. 

I consciously say to myself ‘I will only do one second of the dreaded task’. 

I have to have that as my private way in to motivation. 

• Can you watch tv on a mobile device while doing chores?  I put headphones on and put my iPad in a stationary position in the kitchen.   Then I get absorbed in the film or programme while preparing food or cleaning.  
    I overthink.  I hyperfocus cleaning or any other superficial thing beyond need.  I use the visual distraction of tv to reduce the hyper effect of the visual disturbance involved in the mess.  This hyper negative reaction is probably due to sensitivity issues in autism.

i use noise cancelling headphones for hoovering. 

executive function issue?   Autism needs different tricks. 
    allow minimum work to start with.

do one millisecond of housework. 

I consciously say to myself ‘I will only do one second of the dreaded task’. 

I have to have that as my private way in to motivation. 

Children
No Data