What am I supposed to do?

I'm finding it difficult to manage with housework, Zoom and Hope. Yet my house is still a mess.

I'm supposed to enjoy life, yet I can't see a way out. Now, I'm jealous of those who drink, smoke and toke. They can manage their nerves, that way.

Warning to Kids. Medication makes your skin crawl, over time. Suddenly the demons, in your head, attack.

Parents
  • Yeah, I have no idea how people can have a sparkling clean home, unless they are obsessed about cleaning, in which my mind doesn't work that way. I've looked up cleaning and organizing videos, and I've even played games like that, but it's still hard to maintain the house. 

If you want to relax, you should relax for awhile. I mean housework will always be there for you when you return, but your mental and physical health comes first. If you're too tired or burned out, then just take a break, and return to it after. Sometimes even writing the chores down to do later is helpful. 

• Yeah, I have no idea how people can have a sparkling clean home, unless they are obsessed about cleaning, in which my mind doesn't work that way. I've looked up cleaning and organizing videos, and I've even played games like that, but it's still hard to maintain the house. 

If you want to relax, you should relax for awhile. I mean housework will always be there for you when you return, but your mental and physical health comes first. If you're too tired or burned out, then just take a break, and return to it after. Sometimes even writing the chores down to do later is helpful. 

Children