Finding and tolerating flaws in others

I am good at finding the flaws in others and I am no good at tolerating those flaws. They anger me.  Is this just my personality? Or is this any way related to my Autism??

Parents
  • All humans have a tendency toward Judging others, can default to a bias and preference. The role of religion can be to help us examine our own faults rather than another’s  

An autistic difference might be the intensity of impact another has on us. It’s important to find out how another's “flaws” are affecting you. 

But a classic phrase in expert Relationship advice is to find someone whose flaws you can tolerate. Also stated that a good partnership is one where our dysfunctions compliment one another. 

• All humans have a tendency toward Judging others, can default to a bias and preference. The role of religion can be to help us examine our own faults rather than another’s  

An autistic difference might be the intensity of impact another has on us. It’s important to find out how another's “flaws” are affecting you. 

But a classic phrase in expert Relationship advice is to find someone whose flaws you can tolerate. Also stated that a good partnership is one where our dysfunctions compliment one another. 

Children