Feeling of difference

Hi everyone. You know that intangible underlying feeling of difference that you don’t fit in anywhere. How do you either come to terms with it or overcome it? Thanks Relaxed

Parents
  • This is one of those questions where I think it very much depends upon the individual. It took me 40+ years to realise why I often struggled and didn't always feel like I fit in. With some people, I find it is less of an issue and doesn't affect me too much, particularly if I can find some common ground with them. With others, I definitely can feel like my difference is an issue.

In the main, I rather enjoy being different, as there are occasions when I don't want to fit in.

• This is one of those questions where I think it very much depends upon the individual. It took me 40+ years to realise why I often struggled and didn't always feel like I fit in. With some people, I find it is less of an issue and doesn't affect me too much, particularly if I can find some common ground with them. With others, I definitely can feel like my difference is an issue.

In the main, I rather enjoy being different, as there are occasions when I don't want to fit in.

Children
No Data