Deleted Thread

Deleted 

Parents
  • I'm pleased to hear you like cooking (for your OH) sometimes. I would like to enjoy cooking (for myself or anyone else even) but haven't so far, hopefully I will experience it. I was on a chef's type course at one time but as usual I was more unintentionally (and sometimes intentionally but not so much) entertaining to the group. The chef would prepare the dish in front of us all as we watched (there was a large mirror above him too so we could see from that perspective also) and no-one took notes and I felt obligated not to either (I tend to take notes in life generally, a bit too much sometimes). We would then all go off to our stations to replicate what we'd just seen. I was always last to finish and  felt ashamed. I/we would try and make a joke of it (a common occurrence hence I've been attracted to comedy as is familiar, a bit too familiar perhaps) but I would not be laughing inside, like the 'tears of a clown' type situation (again). I just typed 'the tears of a clown' into Google Bard and it came up with this that I like/can relate to:

The tears of a clown,

A hidden sorrow, a silent frown.

Behind the painted smile, the laughter's guise,

A heart that aches, a soul that cries.

The tears of a clown,

A world unseen, a burden untold.

In the spotlight's glare, the audience's cheer,

A lonely figure, shedding a tear.

The tears of a clown,

A mask that hides, a truth profound.

In the depths of despair, a hope remains,

That one day, the laughter will ease the pains.

The tears of a clown,

A reminder that even the strongest can fall,

That behind the façade, there's a heart so small,

That yearns for connection, for love's embrace,

To find solace and peace, in a world's mad race.

• I'm pleased to hear you like cooking (for your OH) sometimes. I would like to enjoy cooking (for myself or anyone else even) but haven't so far, hopefully I will experience it. I was on a chef's type course at one time but as usual I was more unintentionally (and sometimes intentionally but not so much) entertaining to the group. The chef would prepare the dish in front of us all as we watched (there was a large mirror above him too so we could see from that perspective also) and no-one took notes and I felt obligated not to either (I tend to take notes in life generally, a bit too much sometimes). We would then all go off to our stations to replicate what we'd just seen. I was always last to finish and  felt ashamed. I/we would try and make a joke of it (a common occurrence hence I've been attracted to comedy as is familiar, a bit too familiar perhaps) but I would not be laughing inside, like the 'tears of a clown' type situation (again). I just typed 'the tears of a clown' into Google Bard and it came up with this that I like/can relate to:

The tears of a clown,

A hidden sorrow, a silent frown.

Behind the painted smile, the laughter's guise,

A heart that aches, a soul that cries.

The tears of a clown,

A world unseen, a burden untold.

In the spotlight's glare, the audience's cheer,

A lonely figure, shedding a tear.

The tears of a clown,

A mask that hides, a truth profound.

In the depths of despair, a hope remains,

That one day, the laughter will ease the pains.

The tears of a clown,

A reminder that even the strongest can fall,

That behind the façade, there's a heart so small,

That yearns for connection, for love's embrace,

To find solace and peace, in a world's mad race.

Children
No Data