Store cards for discounts : supermarkets : Fed up with them

I really hate having to get store cards to save money. For example a supermarket has lots of discounts if only you have their card for example butter is almost £3 but if you dont have their card it is £4.50! they want you to download their app and use it on your phone. I hate all the palaver of that. I am young and of the tech age, I am good with computers, but hate downloading and using apps like that. 

I just go to small independent shops or shops that dont have these discount cards. you know, as they dont "help" me save anyway. 

whats your view. I just think they are stressful  

Parents
  • This reminds me of something that annoyed me earlier today. I had read about autism-hours at some supermarkets so I looked into Sainsbury’s as it is the nearest too me.

Apparently they have trialled a system in  couple of stores hundreds of miles from me but when I looked up the details it was all about the parents of autistic children being allowed to ask for things like turning in store music off.

So first they repeatedly make the mistake of thinking autism only affects children then they put the onus on parents to essentially have to make a nuisance of themselves. Grr! Angry

• This reminds me of something that annoyed me earlier today. I had read about autism-hours at some supermarkets so I looked into Sainsbury’s as it is the nearest too me.

Apparently they have trialled a system in  couple of stores hundreds of miles from me but when I looked up the details it was all about the parents of autistic children being allowed to ask for things like turning in store music off.

So first they repeatedly make the mistake of thinking autism only affects children then they put the onus on parents to essentially have to make a nuisance of themselves. Grr! Angry

Children
No Data