Christmas

I personally quite like Christmas. I know it’s very common as an autistic person not to. 

I love lights (as long as it’s not too intense), I love the Christmas music, the smells of roasts and tinsel (although everyone says tinsel doesn’t have a sent I highly disagree) I love the happy atmosphere that I feel when Christmas is around. Christmas is my prime time to get a visual kick out of staring at it all with out thinking everyone is staring at me because they are all looking at the lights too. 

however I do hate the busyness of everywhere and how awkward it is to open gifts in front of people. 

what are your thoughts on Christmas? 

Parents
  • I just ventured out to the supermarket, which was playing Christmas music then on the drive home many of the radio stations were playing Christmas music.

And it made me sad.

Once upon a time it might have made me feel Christmassy but now it just makes me think of all the family and friends I have lost and how isolated I am now.

• I just ventured out to the supermarket, which was playing Christmas music then on the drive home many of the radio stations were playing Christmas music.

And it made me sad.

Once upon a time it might have made me feel Christmassy but now it just makes me think of all the family and friends I have lost and how isolated I am now.

Children
No Data