Christmas

I personally quite like Christmas. I know it’s very common as an autistic person not to. 

I love lights (as long as it’s not too intense), I love the Christmas music, the smells of roasts and tinsel (although everyone says tinsel doesn’t have a sent I highly disagree) I love the happy atmosphere that I feel when Christmas is around. Christmas is my prime time to get a visual kick out of staring at it all with out thinking everyone is staring at me because they are all looking at the lights too. 

however I do hate the busyness of everywhere and how awkward it is to open gifts in front of people. 

what are your thoughts on Christmas? 

Parents
  • When I'm at home I love Christmas. I love the music (always on quiet) and I love seeing how excited my sisters and brother get, especially my little sisters they are so excited already lol. And I love decorating the tree, watching Christmas films with my mum and listening to Christmas carols on Christmas Eve.

What I dislike about Christmas is how everyone suddenly goes crazy! The shops become packed, everyone gets a lot louder, relatives come over out of the blue and my school always does a Christmas show and the Christmas fair both of which are extremely stressful to go to.

• I like to attempt my Christmas shopping in July haha (I’m so behind schedule I’m just looking online so I don’t have to go to the shops!) I have noticed people get louder! I wonder why… people must just get excited. I always used to ask my mum where we were going for Christmas (we used to spend it staying at relatives houses and I could gage who I would see that time) so I can understand why people just appearing is stressful 

• Ooo I wish we started our Christmas shopping in July...it makes sense because it will be so quiet and probably a whole lot cheaper. I think the Christmas rush and excitement must appeal to a lot of people, defins don't with me lol.

• Ooo I wish we started our Christmas shopping in July...it makes sense because it will be so quiet and probably a whole lot cheaper. I think the Christmas rush and excitement must appeal to a lot of people, defins don't with me lol.

Children
No Data