Work anxiety all or nothing thinking and panic.

Hi All,

So to give a general description, I'm apparently doing ok according to my new employer, indeed been told im 'really good' from them and given plenty of room to manoeuvre - all good , but got several critical emails from client with 'i'm dissapointed' in it.. ( this to me is game over, all or nothing thinking, just find another career) but i understand its typical language and not personal but inwardly I really can't compute the difference. I'm riddled with anxiety, i don't feel that i am really navigating the cut throat business world - i'm just trying to be the honest me (im *** otherwise) which i think puts me at a disadvantage. 

I feel I need to correct this soon or I am going to fail somehow and i'm anticipating losing my job soon. I'm wondering how others deal with similar negative feedback despite doing your best.

Parents
  • Well, even big businesses have feedback from clients and customers, because no one is perfect, and businesses are always adapting to the feedback of the people. So in receiving emails with feedback in them,  it's just a chance for you to improve and learn.

• Well, even big businesses have feedback from clients and customers, because no one is perfect, and businesses are always adapting to the feedback of the people. So in receiving emails with feedback in them,  it's just a chance for you to improve and learn.

Children
No Data