Failed at work

Hi,

I'm new here. I was finally given a shot at work, I managed 2 weeks, five days and now I'm burnt out and feeling our rubbish mentally and physically. I feel like a failure.

The annoying thing is I really enjoyed working but the effects it has caused is almost unbearable. My anxiety is awful. My mental health is triggered and I'm struggling to sleep again and feel tired all the time.

My boss has asked me a few times when I'll be back and I don't know when or if I will. My gut tells me I'm not going to go back again... My anxiety can't take it.

Parents
  • ive had this with every job ive ever had, i even get to the point where i am comfortable and it is routine, yet still burnout and have such a severe breakdown that i cant work anymore. its like i cant do anything but survive

• ive had this with every job ive ever had, i even get to the point where i am comfortable and it is routine, yet still burnout and have such a severe breakdown that i cant work anymore. its like i cant do anything but survive

Children
No Data