Is it just me?

I thrive on routine and familiarity, so much so my Sundays are borderline ritual now!  

I am a creature of habit, every Sunday I watch without fail every episode of Columbo on channel 5 USA all day until they stop at 9pm.  

My family think its crazy as I have seen all the episodes multiple times.

For me I enjoy the episodes and now they are familiar I like watching them every Sunday.

I also feel that TV in general is difficult for me as I have diagnosed facial blindness and find it hard to track multiple people in programs and films.  This is why I love Columbo, it's a man in a Mac, I can follow that!

Anyone else have a fixation like this?

• oof seeing everyone having the same face would be strange. 
    although theres a cross culture thing where alot of western people see asian faces as all the same while asians may see western people as looking all the same. so maybe its linked in some way to that but more extreme.

would feel like a robot though if everyones face looked the same including your own. there would be nothing to convince me we are all assembly line robots if everyone looked the same.

• Hi, I have prosopagnosia, which does not allow me to recognise faces, not even my own.  To 'see' people I find  looking at hair type/colour, clothing, shoes helpful.  It's not a memory issue, I don't see the faces, to me everyone has the same face.  The people in my life I give nick names to, to be able to recall who they are.  One of my tutors at uni I have now labelled silver quiet and another uni peer pink loud, its how I cope the facial blindness.

• hmm facial blindness...id have to look into that because i dont really recognise people very well by their face. i had a guy talk to me and i pretend i know him and apparently i did know him and hes from work but i guess i dont look at faces enough to memorise them.