Assessment

Hi all,

I have my autism assessment this week. I am in my late 50's. Any advice would be very welcome! Heart

Parents
  • On the other hand, I do not automatically trust clinicians. Therefore, I did huge amounts of homework on all the diagnostic criteria and made sure that I had traits and incidents to tick off all the required ones. If you are a fundamentally untrusting sort of soul, like me, this approach may suit you better. I think, largely on the strength of my written history, I was quite quickly told I would be getting a diagnosis, during the clinical interview.

• On the other hand, I do not automatically trust clinicians. Therefore, I did huge amounts of homework on all the diagnostic criteria and made sure that I had traits and incidents to tick off all the required ones. If you are a fundamentally untrusting sort of soul, like me, this approach may suit you better. I think, largely on the strength of my written history, I was quite quickly told I would be getting a diagnosis, during the clinical interview.

Children
No Data