Persecution complex

Does anyone else feel this? I have felt this strongly for a lot of my life; people hate me and are out to get me. I do know what I can pinpoint it to as well.

What has helped you? For me it almost feels like I need some kind of confirmation that it really is all in my head.

Parents
  • Well are people out to get us? A soft-conspiracy that works indirectly through mutual-interest is still a conspiracy, people won’t have be formally sitting around a table to conspire against things that are not in their interest.

If you are one that indirectly or directly works against the common interest, then you are likely to be persecuted, what is one to do but lament on the complexity of an issue without solution?

As for what helps it is best not lose yourself to grief, as you mourn routes not taken, instead appreciate the little things. If big things are on the cards for you, then your courses are likely to intercept naturally, which will be nice but not necessary to bolster your self-esteem. Your happiness is in your head; your environment is not.

• Well are people out to get us? A soft-conspiracy that works indirectly through mutual-interest is still a conspiracy, people won’t have be formally sitting around a table to conspire against things that are not in their interest.

If you are one that indirectly or directly works against the common interest, then you are likely to be persecuted, what is one to do but lament on the complexity of an issue without solution?

As for what helps it is best not lose yourself to grief, as you mourn routes not taken, instead appreciate the little things. If big things are on the cards for you, then your courses are likely to intercept naturally, which will be nice but not necessary to bolster your self-esteem. Your happiness is in your head; your environment is not.

Children
No Data