Persecution complex

Does anyone else feel this? I have felt this strongly for a lot of my life; people hate me and are out to get me. I do know what I can pinpoint it to as well.

What has helped you? For me it almost feels like I need some kind of confirmation that it really is all in my head.

Parents
  • I knew someone where once they walked into a room, everyone in that room just stared negatively at them, gave them cut eyes, and hated on them. It was like the entire world instantly went hostile towards them, and that was their reality. They have a view that people were out to get them, because people do treat them differently. I mean, when I walk around by myself, no one does this kind of thing, and I'm just a background character, people are just going about their normal lives, and it's nice and peaceful. But when they walk around, everyone gives them weird looks and cut eyes, and negative stares, and they're just treated like a criminal no matter where they go. I'm sure it has something to do with them looking suspicious or angry or something. But if I didn't see it with my own eyes for years, I wouldn't have believed it. 

• I knew someone where once they walked into a room, everyone in that room just stared negatively at them, gave them cut eyes, and hated on them. It was like the entire world instantly went hostile towards them, and that was their reality. They have a view that people were out to get them, because people do treat them differently. I mean, when I walk around by myself, no one does this kind of thing, and I'm just a background character, people are just going about their normal lives, and it's nice and peaceful. But when they walk around, everyone gives them weird looks and cut eyes, and negative stares, and they're just treated like a criminal no matter where they go. I'm sure it has something to do with them looking suspicious or angry or something. But if I didn't see it with my own eyes for years, I wouldn't have believed it. 

Children
  • thats how management office at work treats me lol
    i only asked for a flexible working form one time and all of them immediately gave me a evil disgusted look as if i took a dump in their cereal. anyone else can get flexible working though. everyone else gets offered change arounds and positions.