everthing becomes insignificant

Hi,

I've recently been released from hospital with the worst possible news--- cancer.  I am awaiting results of a biopsy but was told 

not to attach great hope to that result as the cancer is too widespread.

So without further ado I am bowing out of this forum  It has been a great help as an auty, and I wish all health and happiness.--Goodbye

Parents
  • take some hope though, in that most cancer is actually harmless and curable.

i know a great many people who have survived cancer.... one of my dads friends daughters, and a asociate i knew from kung fu... although that was all breast cancer.... it seems breast cancer has a very high survival rate but yet is pretty common... but yeah, alot of them are very survivable so dont give up on hope just yet. 

• take some hope though, in that most cancer is actually harmless and curable.

i know a great many people who have survived cancer.... one of my dads friends daughters, and a asociate i knew from kung fu... although that was all breast cancer.... it seems breast cancer has a very high survival rate but yet is pretty common... but yeah, alot of them are very survivable so dont give up on hope just yet. 

Children
No Data