Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • I'm struggling with my new job. I get myself so worked up about going. I feel under so much pressure but I don't think anyone else would feel under pressure doing what I do. I just want to go and always do the same thing, I know what to expect then. No changes no surprises and I think if I know exactly what I'm going to be doing everytime I go that it might help me not get so worked up about going. 

• I'm struggling with my new job. I get myself so worked up about going. I feel under so much pressure but I don't think anyone else would feel under pressure doing what I do. I just want to go and always do the same thing, I know what to expect then. No changes no surprises and I think if I know exactly what I'm going to be doing everytime I go that it might help me not get so worked up about going. 

Children
No Data