Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • Ah man don't cry. It's not a personal vendetta against you, lots of people are in the same boat. I went through the same thing for a long time, years. It’s really defeating, I get it. Scary, too. I’m unsure of the utmost best methods possible, but it really helps to follow through with the basics like follow up messages after applying, restructuring your essay to more appropriately fit the job requirements, etc.

It’s work in and of itself to apply for iobs. Really rough. You can also search for agencies that will send out your resume to employers and they will reach out to them directly themselves and contact you.

If you don't get the job, it never hurts to ask why or "What could I have done better?". 

Keep the faith! You are worth more than gold!

The only advice I can really give is to just keep trying: I know that's really not good advice, and its probably something you've heard a thousand times before, but its the best I can give. It can be super disheartening, for sure, but eventually, you will get that break. Believing in you man.

Best wishes, Ninjaaa.

• Ah man don't cry. It's not a personal vendetta against you, lots of people are in the same boat. I went through the same thing for a long time, years. It’s really defeating, I get it. Scary, too. I’m unsure of the utmost best methods possible, but it really helps to follow through with the basics like follow up messages after applying, restructuring your essay to more appropriately fit the job requirements, etc.

It’s work in and of itself to apply for iobs. Really rough. You can also search for agencies that will send out your resume to employers and they will reach out to them directly themselves and contact you.

If you don't get the job, it never hurts to ask why or "What could I have done better?". 

Keep the faith! You are worth more than gold!

The only advice I can really give is to just keep trying: I know that's really not good advice, and its probably something you've heard a thousand times before, but its the best I can give. It can be super disheartening, for sure, but eventually, you will get that break. Believing in you man.

Best wishes, Ninjaaa.

Children
No Data