Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • TOP TIP - Usually at the end of the interview they usually ask if you have any questions. At this point, ask them "do you have any concerns about my suitability for the role?"
    This will then give you a chance to address any concerns that they may have. At the very least it could give you insight into why they may not offer you the job.

• There's a question I used to always ask potential employers which really put them on the stop. Similar, to the one referred to by GPK26.

"is there any reservations you have about my skills or qualifications". 

This will really weed out whether they have any initial concerns about your suitability for the role. 

DO NOT give up. I spent years unemployed, sending application after application and getting to interview stage. Try not to take it personal, sometimes, it's just not the right time or place. 

YOU WILL get there. Just keep going. 

• Morning Colin.  I note that you're new to the pages.....and I suspect that your profile picture is you?  If so, please note that using your own picture is not allowed, and I suspect you will be "pulled over" by the Community Manager and asked to change it.

Welcome to the pages.

• Morning Colin.  I note that you're new to the pages.....and I suspect that your profile picture is you?  If so, please note that using your own picture is not allowed, and I suspect you will be "pulled over" by the Community Manager and asked to change it.

Welcome to the pages.

Children
No Data