Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • thats what agencies are for.... they take anyone and throw them at any position. no questions, no interviews, no cv rubbish. guarunteed job if they send one your way.... thats the only way to actually get a job in this day and age due to the fact each job has 1000 applicants for a single job... we are in job scarcity... and by increasing population we make jobs scarcer, combined with shutting down and selling off our industries and outsourcing and also companies going bust... jobs going down, populations going up too much...

• thats what agencies are for.... they take anyone and throw them at any position. no questions, no interviews, no cv rubbish. guarunteed job if they send one your way.... thats the only way to actually get a job in this day and age due to the fact each job has 1000 applicants for a single job... we are in job scarcity... and by increasing population we make jobs scarcer, combined with shutting down and selling off our industries and outsourcing and also companies going bust... jobs going down, populations going up too much...

Children
No Data