Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • Have you asked for feedback when they tell you you’ve been unsuccessful? Maybe this would give you things to work on for the next time? 
    it’s such a frustrating process especially when you feel able to do the jobs! I always think it doesn’t matter how good you interviewed or your experience or anything, if there’s one other person who scored that one extra point then they will get it, if you think of it like that then maybe you won’t feel so dispondent. 

Is there something that you can do hobby wise that you know you’re really good at to give you a boost and some self confidence? Maybe take your mind off it for a while :) 

• Have you asked for feedback when they tell you you’ve been unsuccessful? Maybe this would give you things to work on for the next time? 
    it’s such a frustrating process especially when you feel able to do the jobs! I always think it doesn’t matter how good you interviewed or your experience or anything, if there’s one other person who scored that one extra point then they will get it, if you think of it like that then maybe you won’t feel so dispondent. 

Is there something that you can do hobby wise that you know you’re really good at to give you a boost and some self confidence? Maybe take your mind off it for a while :) 

Children
No Data