Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • Hi Dream

unfortunately that is the case at the moment in terms of job hunting. There are plenty of jobs out there, but there are so many people applying for them.

my son’s girlfriend was an A* student and left school with excellent exam results. She only recently started work after 2 years of applying for jobs.

You didn’t say what sort of job you’re looking for, so specific industry aligned advice is difficult to give. What I would say for now is keep at it, something will come along. GOOD LUCK!

• Hi Dream

unfortunately that is the case at the moment in terms of job hunting. There are plenty of jobs out there, but there are so many people applying for them.

my son’s girlfriend was an A* student and left school with excellent exam results. She only recently started work after 2 years of applying for jobs.

You didn’t say what sort of job you’re looking for, so specific industry aligned advice is difficult to give. What I would say for now is keep at it, something will come along. GOOD LUCK!

Children
No Data