Really upset

I'm so upset, I'm trying to get a partime job and keep getting told I'm unsuccessful at every interview. I can do all the jobs I've applied for but they all keep saying no. I'm sat here crying because of another rejection. I don't know what else to do 

Parents
  • Hello Dream, I am Number.

I am sorry that you have been finding your search for a part time job hard and disappointing.

Please do not take the rejections as "personal" to you.......lots of people are applying for jobs, and the employers are guessing at the BEST person they want for their company.  These employers are not saying NO to you, they are saying yes to someone else.....I think this is worth remembering.  It isn't personal.

So I do know what you should do = KEEP GOING !!  If you do this, I am confident that you WILL get a job that works for you.

Sometimes it takes a while, but if you can keep going, I am sure that someone will say YES to you soon.

I wish you well and hope you can find the energy to keep fighting for a job - you deserve it !

Good luck.

Number.

• Hello Dream, I am Number.

I am sorry that you have been finding your search for a part time job hard and disappointing.

Please do not take the rejections as "personal" to you.......lots of people are applying for jobs, and the employers are guessing at the BEST person they want for their company.  These employers are not saying NO to you, they are saying yes to someone else.....I think this is worth remembering.  It isn't personal.

So I do know what you should do = KEEP GOING !!  If you do this, I am confident that you WILL get a job that works for you.

Sometimes it takes a while, but if you can keep going, I am sure that someone will say YES to you soon.

I wish you well and hope you can find the energy to keep fighting for a job - you deserve it !

Good luck.

Number.

Children
No Data