Constant feeling on verge of meltdown

Lately, the last 3 or 4 days, I have had the feeling of being on the edge of a meltdown and nothing I do works to calm me down, I need some help!!!

I am wearing the loops I have more than ever, clothes are irritating me and even the clothes that I find normally really comfortable are irritating me. 

Can anyone suggest something to help?

Parents
  • Sorry to hear you have been feeling this way. Sounds really scary and exhausting. Did your feeling improve slightly in the past few days ?

I have only had those kinds of feelings for a few hours at a time, 48h tops, so I'm not sure if it is quite the same thing. Here is what usually helps me (neither of those options sound healthy. I know. But they help me get through the day. And help the feeling go away much, much faster. That way I can analyze what could have been the cause later, with a clear head, to prevent it from happening next time.)

1) to escape reality. Some people manage to escape reality with music, movies, hobbies, getting lost in the forest etc. I like to escape reality by using some mind exercise (similar to what's referred as "safe space") where I disconnect from reality and live in a world of my own. I stay there until the feeling is over or until I pass out.

2) wear myself out physically. I exercise until I feel dizzy enough that this feeling tunes out.

Those were just my two cents. Hope you feel better !

• Sorry to hear you have been feeling this way. Sounds really scary and exhausting. Did your feeling improve slightly in the past few days ?

I have only had those kinds of feelings for a few hours at a time, 48h tops, so I'm not sure if it is quite the same thing. Here is what usually helps me (neither of those options sound healthy. I know. But they help me get through the day. And help the feeling go away much, much faster. That way I can analyze what could have been the cause later, with a clear head, to prevent it from happening next time.)

1) to escape reality. Some people manage to escape reality with music, movies, hobbies, getting lost in the forest etc. I like to escape reality by using some mind exercise (similar to what's referred as "safe space") where I disconnect from reality and live in a world of my own. I stay there until the feeling is over or until I pass out.

2) wear myself out physically. I exercise until I feel dizzy enough that this feeling tunes out.

Those were just my two cents. Hope you feel better !

Children
No Data