Constant feeling on verge of meltdown

Lately, the last 3 or 4 days, I have had the feeling of being on the edge of a meltdown and nothing I do works to calm me down, I need some help!!!

I am wearing the loops I have more than ever, clothes are irritating me and even the clothes that I find normally really comfortable are irritating me. 

Can anyone suggest something to help?

Parents
  • Have you identified the root cause of the current anxiety levels?

In your current situation I think locating this and dealing with it (if possible) is your most effective way forward to let the anxiety subside and your meltown to avert.

You may also want to consider some self medication to de-stress. Ask the local pharmacy for recommendations for different levels of relaxation medication. They may suggest anything from herbal tea to drugs.

Just know that medication is only a sticking plaster for the problem until you deal with the root cause of the issue, so don't use them for long.

If this isn't enough then it may be worth asking your GP for something stronger.

• Have you identified the root cause of the current anxiety levels?

In your current situation I think locating this and dealing with it (if possible) is your most effective way forward to let the anxiety subside and your meltown to avert.

You may also want to consider some self medication to de-stress. Ask the local pharmacy for recommendations for different levels of relaxation medication. They may suggest anything from herbal tea to drugs.

Just know that medication is only a sticking plaster for the problem until you deal with the root cause of the issue, so don't use them for long.

If this isn't enough then it may be worth asking your GP for something stronger.

Children
No Data