My lifestyle is unsustainable

I've come to the realisation that I was serving mammon, not God.

The investment I made was to a Bank which, I found out afterwards, was ungodly; in his eyes. I'll just have to wait until next year, then release the funds. Then pay better attention. I did the action while stressed.

My current lifestyle will only be financially viable for the next two years, according to what I spend.

Gulp!

Parents
  • I found out afterwards, was ungodly; in his eyes. I'll just have to wait until next year, then release the funds.

Surely if it was an issue for your god then you should take it out immediately. Not that I suggest you do this, just questioning the logic behind it.

What is it that the bank are doing that would upset your god?

My current lifestyle will only be financially viable for the next two years, according to what I spend.

Do you have plans on how to suppliment your income? Kidnapping one of the bankers perhaps LoL.

Seriously though, it sounds like you need to come up with some income plans - do you have any?

• Or change his lifestyle to match his means (or a combination of both)

As far as withdrawing the money is concerned he may not be able to until next year depending on the type of account / investment the money was paid into.

• Or change his lifestyle to match his means (or a combination of both)

As far as withdrawing the money is concerned he may not be able to until next year depending on the type of account / investment the money was paid into.

Children
No Data