Favourite School Subject.

For me it has always been History, it’s just always, ‘ lit my fuse’, I get absorbed into it. Any era or event is just interesting. I had some good teachers at school who made a difference. My maths teacher, was brilliant, but history has always won. What became your lifetime subject and that one teacher who made a difference.

Parents
  • I love writing essays so I quite liked RE, History, English and Business.

I love analysing patterns and translations so I really enjoyed Italian and French, I have an A Level in Italian. Also as part of the A Level, I learnt loads about Italian culture and history.

• I would love to speak better Italian, Italy is my favourite place to visit.  I did try to learn but have a problem with retention, I normally go into a shop, anxiety, panic and then ask for something in Italian, French and Spanish, this can all be in he same sentence. The shop assistant then normally grins and answers me in English!

• I normally go into a shop, anxiety, panic and then ask for something in Italian, French and Spanish, this can all be in he same sentence

Funny! You are a polyglot!

When I studied Italian at A Level we didn’t learn the kind of language you would use on a holiday, it was much more complex and included writing essays and analysing a book in Italian.

• I normally go into a shop, anxiety, panic and then ask for something in Italian, French and Spanish, this can all be in he same sentence

Funny! You are a polyglot!

When I studied Italian at A Level we didn’t learn the kind of language you would use on a holiday, it was much more complex and included writing essays and analysing a book in Italian.

Children
No Data