Over and over again

It’s come up a few times recently about people rewatching certain things for comfort and familiarity, I am definitely someone that does this with tv series. However I also do it with YouTube. There are a couple of videos on YouTube that I have watched maybe hundreds of times. They bring me a sense of calmness, comfort and joy. I go back to the same few clips time and time again. 

Was just wondering if anyone else does the same thing with YouTube and if so thought we could share our favourite ones, to see if they bring anyone else joy or if we have similar ones or even the same one, which I guess is fairly unlikely!  

This is my all time favourite… I even have it saved as a link on my homescreen on my phone. It’s just a video of a slow loris eating a rice ball, but I find it fascinating and comforting all at the same time! I’ve even used it to calm me down when I’m on the edge of meltdown… not sure what it is about it I love so much! 

https://youtu.be/18-xvIjH8T4?si=y33as03tLhfHQCsu

Parents Reply
  • Ahh I love that it’s not just me that does it! Fascinating how what people watch over and over is so different! 

I started watching it, but felt the opposite to you weirdly and found the fast pace quite stressful! Funny isn’t it! 

Children
No Data