What's the point?

Diagnosed about 6 months ago. I don't feel like it has benefitted me at all. Felt my work had made some adjustments, but just one change in the way we work has undone it all. It hasn't changed the way I feel about myself. I don't feel any better about life either. 

Parents
  • It will matter if you ever end up in an employment tribunal with them. If an employer or service provider, or even the police as we’ve seen recently, doesn’t care about being fair and making accommodations for your disability, A diagnosis will not do you any good with them. It will however do you a lot of good when the matter ends up in court which it very well might.

• It will matter if you ever end up in an employment tribunal with them. If an employer or service provider, or even the police as we’ve seen recently, doesn’t care about being fair and making accommodations for your disability, A diagnosis will not do you any good with them. It will however do you a lot of good when the matter ends up in court which it very well might.

Children
No Data