7 pairs of identical luminous orange trousers anyone?

I wonder what the neighbours think when they see six identical dresses on the washing line, as today.....?

I wonder if anyone even notices I'm always wearing the same thing??

Parents

• I wonder what the neighbours think when they see six identical dresses on the washing line, as today.....?

If I were your neighbour, I would think you are incredibly lucky, given that I rarely ever find that many of one item in the right size.

I wonder if anyone even notices I'm always wearing the same thing??

Someone once asked me with an air of disgust if I ever changed my clothes, to which I replied that I often do due to sweating profusely whilst anxious, but I almost always wear what I have most items of, and I always try to buy at very least two of the same thing.

• I only have that many as I have searches set up on Ebay, and if I find identical item BNWT that's cheap enough, or can be won at auction cheap enough, I hoover it up! I am like a vicious ferret when it comes to hunting out what I need. I wouldn't be able to buy on the high street, I only bought the first one there - and that was in the sale!

I'll have to add your name to the list, you sound like the *philosophical* category

• only have that many as I have searches set up on Ebay, and if I find identical item BNWT that's cheap enough, or can be won at auction cheap enough, I hoover it up! I am like a vicious ferret when it comes to hunting out what I need. I wouldn't be able to buy on the high street, I only bought the first one there - and that was in the sale!

Although I do find the high street rather a stress, internet shopping is much more of a stress for me, particularly as I cannot do texture and size checks and all that with missing the post, or having to send things back and so on and so forth.

I'll have to add your name to the list, you sound like the *philosophical* category

A lot more *metaphysical* but *philosophical* is definitely in there.

• only have that many as I have searches set up on Ebay, and if I find identical item BNWT that's cheap enough, or can be won at auction cheap enough, I hoover it up! I am like a vicious ferret when it comes to hunting out what I need. I wouldn't be able to buy on the high street, I only bought the first one there - and that was in the sale!

Although I do find the high street rather a stress, internet shopping is much more of a stress for me, particularly as I cannot do texture and size checks and all that with missing the post, or having to send things back and so on and so forth.

A lot more *metaphysical* but *philosophical* is definitely in there.

Children
  • I have searches set up for as long as it takes, 2 years, sometimes 5 years or more for a rare book to come up. It takes a lot of time and energy to root out the right items, can't buy online if I've not seen it in the flesh or can be certain it'll be right (after asking for loads of details etc) Returning stuff is horrid these days, I try to avoid that too.

I've put you in the metaphysical/philosophical category!