7 pairs of identical luminous orange trousers anyone?

I wonder what the neighbours think when they see six identical dresses on the washing line, as today.....?

I wonder if anyone even notices I'm always wearing the same thing??

Parents

• I wonder what the neighbours think when they see six identical dresses on the washing line, as today.....?

If I were your neighbour, I would think you are incredibly lucky, given that I rarely ever find that many of one item in the right size.

Someone once asked me with an air of disgust if I ever changed my clothes, to which I replied that I often do due to sweating profusely whilst anxious, but I almost always wear what I have most items of, and I always try to buy at very least two of the same thing.

• I wonder what the neighbours think when they see six identical dresses on the washing line, as today.....?

If I were your neighbour, I would think you are incredibly lucky, given that I rarely ever find that many of one item in the right size.

Someone once asked me with an air of disgust if I ever changed my clothes, to which I replied that I often do due to sweating profusely whilst anxious, but I almost always wear what I have most items of, and I always try to buy at very least two of the same thing.

Children
  • I only have that many as I have searches set up on Ebay, and if I find identical item BNWT that's cheap enough, or can be won at auction cheap enough, I hoover it up! I am like a vicious ferret when it comes to hunting out what I need. I wouldn't be able to buy on the high street, I only bought the first one there - and that was in the sale!

I'll have to add your name to the list, you sound like the *philosophical* category