Wanting friends

Have you ever had a true friend someone who liked you and didn't judge you? I've been looking for a friend like that, what I would call a true friend. But I've never found anyone like that, in person or online. I feel lonely a lot of the time, I've only got my family but no friends at all.

Parents
  • Hi, I've always struggled with this too, for me it about how comfortable I am with someone. I don't really have friends as such, I have work colleagues but if they left tomorrow it won't alter my life in any way. I suppose it's on how you are wired, I don't really need friends, I have a wife and dogs so I'm pretty much self contained. 

Maybe find people with similar interests whether it's and exercise class, book club, volunteering etc.

When you feel like a square peg it can be a little daunting. Maybe that's why I don't activity engage with others, I often find it difficult to gauge others levels and degrees of interest. But that's me, we're all different.

• Hi, I've always struggled with this too, for me it about how comfortable I am with someone. I don't really have friends as such, I have work colleagues but if they left tomorrow it won't alter my life in any way. I suppose it's on how you are wired, I don't really need friends, I have a wife and dogs so I'm pretty much self contained. 

Maybe find people with similar interests whether it's and exercise class, book club, volunteering etc.

When you feel like a square peg it can be a little daunting. Maybe that's why I don't activity engage with others, I often find it difficult to gauge others levels and degrees of interest. But that's me, we're all different.

Children
No Data