Wanting friends

Have you ever had a true friend someone who liked you and didn't judge you? I've been looking for a friend like that, what I would call a true friend. But I've never found anyone like that, in person or online. I feel lonely a lot of the time, I've only got my family but no friends at all.

Parents
  • I'm a bit funny with that because I only realised that I did actually have that once I lost them (because I did something stupid).

I used to question if they liked me or not but someone willing to tell me that they love me and meet me in person is surely a sign that they care about you and won't judge?

I think that fear of judgement is always there though and I wish I got a handle on it earlier, because I think it held me back from being vulnerable and accessing support.

• I'm a bit funny with that because I only realised that I did actually have that once I lost them (because I did something stupid).

I used to question if they liked me or not but someone willing to tell me that they love me and meet me in person is surely a sign that they care about you and won't judge?

I think that fear of judgement is always there though and I wish I got a handle on it earlier, because I think it held me back from being vulnerable and accessing support.

Children
No Data