Looking for a penpal [or advice on friendships]

Hello,

My entire life I have struggled with friendships especially making and maintaining them, I never know what I am do wrong to lose them but whenever it does I always get really sad. Currently, I have no friends and it has been making me really low and I've been having a lot of depressive episodes at the moment. My mum suggested that I write on here for advice. So if anyone has advice on making friends that would be great.

I saw people on the community page asking for penpals and I thought I would give that a go if anyone is interested here's some information:

Hello, my name is Libby. I am a 23 year old girl from the UK. My hobbies include: reading, painting my nails (if that counts) and doing anything and everything creative. I'm also into anything "nerdy" like Marvel, Star Wars, comics, anything like that. So if I can sound kind of interesting say you're interested in the comments and I'll probably send you a message or something!

Hopefully that info gave some of you an idea of what I'm like. Anyone can "sign up" regardless of age, gender and place in the world. I don't know how we'll write to each other just yet. We could write on here or email or even write physical letters! 

Like I said, just leave me a comment if you're interested (or have any advice) and let's start talking!

BYE!!

Parents
  • Where do you live? If you're in Scotland, I'd like to be friends with you. I'd prefer real friends rather than just pen-friends though.

My advice is to e-mail Mark, and get to know him, because he's possibly the nicest bloke in the whole world and is always looking for new friends. I hope that advice is helpful.

• Where do you live? If you're in Scotland, I'd like to be friends with you. I'd prefer real friends rather than just pen-friends though.

My advice is to e-mail Mark, and get to know him, because he's possibly the nicest bloke in the whole world and is always looking for new friends. I hope that advice is helpful.

Children