Multiple Choice Questions

I have always struggled with multiple choice questionnaires. Is this an Autistic Trait?

Parents
  • I prefer multiple choice questions where there is a clear, correct and factual answer among the options.

The ones where I have to decide between variable options, none of which are clearly and logically correct, are more of a problem. The AQ autism questionnaire for example!

I hated essays at school. There are just too many variables. What do I put in and what do I leave out? What order do things go? Then having to think about phrasing, wording, paragraphs and grammar etc. Too much when the topic could be tested by multiple choice.

• I prefer multiple choice questions where there is a clear, correct and factual answer among the options.

The ones where I have to decide between variable options, none of which are clearly and logically correct, are more of a problem. The AQ autism questionnaire for example!

I hated essays at school. There are just too many variables. What do I put in and what do I leave out? What order do things go? Then having to think about phrasing, wording, paragraphs and grammar etc. Too much when the topic could be tested by multiple choice.

Children
No Data