Govt making further benefits cuts

Are members aware of this recent development? The article is behind the FT paywall ( I subscribe) and I can only post one image at a time here so I’ll put key screenshots in comments below. The unions are challenging it of course but given the hostility of a large proportion of voters to disabled people plus the government’s genuine need to either reduce spending or increase taxes the outlook isn’t good for those on benefits. 

Parents Reply Children
  • Heathens. You should take a look at ‘Jeremiah’s Lamentations’, spoilers ‘the corrupted-wise end up being destroyed’, as their sins are beyond the scope of punishment, because they don’t even accept punishment.. this is part of a the social cycle unfortunately..

Sorry for the biblical analogies, they do state the situation rather-accurately though, the summary is that you shouldn’t do ‘it’ because the heathens are doing it, but even after they’re destroyed you still have to suffer under Nebuchadnezzar to recover the right focus..Sweat smile

• We thought we could change the World; our Schools and Unis lied to us.

• That’s the point, the ground has been cursed for our sake, we partook of the apple of knowledge, the thorn and the briars have been have put before us, so that we may be wise before we rise..

Thats all a bit biblical but you get the point, people have a habit of falling when they leave the ground, so it’s best to just let them have at it, you don’t one of them land on you..Sweat smile

There’s more to life than grappling with heathens..

• Aren't you closer to the devil if you're nearing the ground? God's above us Grin