Making friends

Hi guys, I’m 24 and going to be moving to the Sussex area in the new year and I would really like to make some friends, I would  especially love to meet other autistics. Does anyone know how to go about this? I’ve looked online at support groups in the area but i can barley  find anything. 

Thanks for your time reading this 

Parents
  • Hello,

I’m in Sussex. I don’t know of any face to face support groups. Maybe have a look on Facebook? I haven’t looked on there as have not disclosed my diagnosis to people yet and don’t want other people I know in real life see me join any groups or anything. 
    Let me know If you find anything. I’d be keen to know more! Sussex is a big old place though! :) 

• Hello,

I’m in Sussex. I don’t know of any face to face support groups. Maybe have a look on Facebook? I haven’t looked on there as have not disclosed my diagnosis to people yet and don’t want other people I know in real life see me join any groups or anything. 
    Let me know If you find anything. I’d be keen to know more! Sussex is a big old place though! :) 

Children
No Data