Assessment tasks

Can someone explain the purpose of the assessment tasks please? 
I understand that the frog book was to see if I could tell a story without any words but what was the foam blue and Orange  jigsaw puzzle and the map of America and the recall with actions about putting toothpaste on a toothbrush? Thanks 

Parents
  • I had the frog book and the 'how do you brush your teeth' task as well. I think the frog story must be about imagination, because my diagnostic report was actually very nice about my version and said I was 'articulate and imaginative'! They did also say though that they often see that with autistic women so sadly I'm not special Joy

I wonder if the toothbrush task is about whether you can explain something to somebody else in a clear and logical way? I know I asked about how much detail they wanted and whether I should do a generic version or my own routine, and I suspect they got as much useful info about how my brain works from that as they did from my actual description of brushing my teeth.

• I had the frog book and the 'how do you brush your teeth' task as well. I think the frog story must be about imagination, because my diagnostic report was actually very nice about my version and said I was 'articulate and imaginative'! They did also say though that they often see that with autistic women so sadly I'm not special Joy

I wonder if the toothbrush task is about whether you can explain something to somebody else in a clear and logical way? I know I asked about how much detail they wanted and whether I should do a generic version or my own routine, and I suspect they got as much useful info about how my brain works from that as they did from my actual description of brushing my teeth.

Children
No Data