Assessment tasks

Can someone explain the purpose of the assessment tasks please? 
I understand that the frog book was to see if I could tell a story without any words but what was the foam blue and Orange  jigsaw puzzle and the map of America and the recall with actions about putting toothpaste on a toothbrush? Thanks 

Parents
  • Interesting that the frog book crosses all boundaries and is used in America too. My other ones were providing step by step instructions for making a cup of tea, describing what was happening in a cartoon of a beach and taking 4 items out of a bag and making up a story using them.

If I remember from my write up, I think they were mostly seeing how you deal with imagination and how you are at communicating. They said I was very direct and literal and didn't expand on answers if I could avoid it. 

• Interesting that the frog book crosses all boundaries and is used in America too. My other ones were providing step by step instructions for making a cup of tea, describing what was happening in a cartoon of a beach and taking 4 items out of a bag and making up a story using them.

If I remember from my write up, I think they were mostly seeing how you deal with imagination and how you are at communicating. They said I was very direct and literal and didn't expand on answers if I could avoid it. 

Children