Anxious About Work

I'm feeling anxious about going to work on Monday. This will be my second time working after a nearly 5 year break, and this time it's working with children rather than in an office. I love children and am excited but also extremely anxious as there's a lot of responsibilities there and I'll also have to work with four other women and that means I'll likely need to mask especially when my boss is there. I did so well during the trial days but now I'm filled with this sense of dread.

Parents
  • Hi Katy, I'm the same, pretty much. I start work on Monday too, after 6 years. I'm going to work with SEND children at a school... I want to do it, but it's a huge change for me and it does feel overwhelming. 

I understand what you're saying. I.hope it goes well on Monday for you Blush

• Hi Katy, I'm the same, pretty much. I start work on Monday too, after 6 years. I'm going to work with SEND children at a school... I want to do it, but it's a huge change for me and it does feel overwhelming. 

I understand what you're saying. I.hope it goes well on Monday for you Blush

Children
No Data