Covid isn’t over.

Felt rough for the last couple of days and today feel light headed and tight chested. Did a test earlier and two lines immediately came up. I have covid again, my wife is a District Nurse and said that numbers have been rising with a new strain. Only bonus is I won’t have anyone come near me. My wife’s fellow nurses bought her a bunch of flowers yesterday for her birthday, the covid I can cope with, the Lilly’s in the bunch are driving me insane.

Parents
  • I have to believe Covid , atleast the lockdown elements , is over for my mental health. So in Jan 2020 I went to my GP and asked for a ASD diagnosis, still waiting. Then in April my dad got covid and died, mum then had to have 24hr care. I ignored the rules and went to see her 2-3 times a week, I had to do her shopping, look after the house etc, and comfort her, and deal with things myself. It was utter hell, it completely broke me. Then in July she had to go into care and I had to clear their house of 40 years, heart breaking. Thankfully I was on furlough from work, but that just caused money issues and led me going into a deby management plan. 

I was very active, particually around my obsession hobby in the summer every summer weekend, plus football every week in the winter. That was all taken from me it was utter hell. My mum was locked in her care home and I basically had no pleasure in my life. As we moved into the lockdown of winter 20-21 I became more and more ant lock down. Covid had ruined my life, I wanted my life back. I mostly paid lip service to the rules in public but otherwise did what I wanted. None of that involved seeing people, it involved me trying to get some sort of routine back in my life. 

Then we come to 'partygate' . One of the dates that there were fines for was my mums bithday and my wedding anniversary, I totally lost it over that and vowed that I will not comply any more.  I have had covid twice with no issues, ill take my chances in future.

• I have to believe Covid , atleast the lockdown elements , is over for my mental health. So in Jan 2020 I went to my GP and asked for a ASD diagnosis, still waiting. Then in April my dad got covid and died, mum then had to have 24hr care. I ignored the rules and went to see her 2-3 times a week, I had to do her shopping, look after the house etc, and comfort her, and deal with things myself. It was utter hell, it completely broke me. Then in July she had to go into care and I had to clear their house of 40 years, heart breaking. Thankfully I was on furlough from work, but that just caused money issues and led me going into a deby management plan. 

I was very active, particually around my obsession hobby in the summer every summer weekend, plus football every week in the winter. That was all taken from me it was utter hell. My mum was locked in her care home and I basically had no pleasure in my life. As we moved into the lockdown of winter 20-21 I became more and more ant lock down. Covid had ruined my life, I wanted my life back. I mostly paid lip service to the rules in public but otherwise did what I wanted. None of that involved seeing people, it involved me trying to get some sort of routine back in my life. 

Then we come to 'partygate' . One of the dates that there were fines for was my mums bithday and my wedding anniversary, I totally lost it over that and vowed that I will not comply any more.  I have had covid twice with no issues, ill take my chances in future.

Children
No Data